From Warne To Warner– Jayasuriya to Jayawardene– Sachin to Sehwag and Kapil To Kohli, how much do you remember them all? Let’s Find Out.
The 2019 World Cup is in full swing and as the tournament gears up to the next level with some exciting nail-biting finishes, we at XploreSports want to spice it up a little more. For all the cricket enthusiasts and to everyone who has followed the tournament with interest- be it previous editions in history or the most recent ones- we give you a chance to WIN BIG and examine your knowledge about the “flagship event of the international cricket calendar”.
Take on the test below and join the mayhem as we have some interesting questions lined up. Hat-tricks, players with superb World Cup records, those who have suffered heartache in the final, men to have played for two countries, India’s World Cup Heroes- stats, venues and some difficult questions that’ll test your ability. If you WIN- Trust us, You WIN BIG, If you Lose you LEARN.
The rules of this Quiz are simple –
- We want you to tell us the winner, top run-scorer, top wicket-taker(s), player of the tournament and other trivia of the Cricket World Cup.
- Play the ultimate cricket quiz challenge right from June 5th as India kick off the tournament against South Africa till the finals of the World Cup 2019 on 14th July.
- We will have a new set of questions lined up every alternate day and you’ll have 30 seconds for each question.
- The quiz begins sharp 11am IST and ends midnight the next day. The top 5 on the Leaderboard and 5 lucky winners will be rewarded with cash prizes every alternate day for every Quiz (PayTm).
- Make sure you play all the World Cup quiz to be eligible for the World Cup Bumper Cash Prizes that’ll be announced as the tournament ends.
- The Quiz result will be displayed on the Leaderboard and make sure you invite your friends to ramp up the battle.
- Make sure you follow us on all social media. Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. We have some hidden clues that’ll help you crack the quiz. This treasure hunt is going to be fun.
LET’S PLAY AND WIN!